Digitalizing my GO-track

• Hilfe! ;)

I have just soldered the Black Box 30344 to a part of GO-track, but it does not match the controllers (digital 132) to the cars (digital 143).

Edit: I have power to the track, because the analog cars move....very fast....to the first corner...and then they fly off. :D

So does a 132-controller work with a digital 143 car?

Is there anything else I should check?

Just to make sure: matching the controller and car is done by switching on the black box (car already on the track?), press forward finger-button twice, lift the front end of the car and replace it, press forward fingerbutton twice again, right?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von T5Romeo (28. Dezember 2014 um 11:36)

• Zitat

matching the controller and car is done by switching on the black box (car already on the track?), press forward finger-button twice, lift the front end of the car and replace it, press forward fingerbutton twice again, right?

That´s absolutely right...

But if your analog cars move forward (?) you have connected the Blackbox with wrong noun. You can try first to match a car and a controller by placing your car in the other direction. If that works you just have to change the wires from your Blackbox to the slots ... :whistling:

• Hahahahahaha! Ooh, that's so stupid of me! Never even thought of that! I'm at work right now, but it's the first thing I am going to try tonight, when I get home.

[danke] [danke] [danke]

• It was not just having the cars face the wrong way, I had also left the analog power supply in the track (unplugged).
    That was somehow hindering the matching of the cars and controllers.
    When I removed it from the track, everything worked just as it should. :thumbup:

Now I only need to fit 3 more (analog) cars with digital chips (and all 6 with lights) and modify 4 digital 143 controllers.
    I hear that that can be a tricky job. :hmm:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!