(ENG) Conversion D143 with CU132

• Hello. I believe there was many topics such this, but forgive me - it's hard for non-german speaker to search for such detailed information :) If you are so kind, please let me know what it is needed to:

- Ride with 6 cars (I have wireless controllers, will it work with converted CU132?)

- use the blutooth connect for timing issues

- use the pit lane

I will only drive F1 cars so I believe it will be impossible to attach 132 decoders to them.

• Hello Maciej,

sorry, i have to translate it with google too ...

You cannot use the wireless controllers of the D143 with the CU132. For this you need the D132 (10109/10110/10111) wireless controller.

After the conversion to the CU, you can use the Carrera AppConnect (30369). Either with the original Carrera app or, even better, with SmartRace.

You can use the pit lane, but you have to convert it. There are some examples of this in the forum.

Refueling and timing also work with the D143 decoders.

Gruß

Harald

• You cannot use the wireless controllers of the D143 with the CU132. For this you need the D132 (10109/10110/10111) wireless controller.

Yeah, that is what I meant, I own D132 also, so I am happy I can use it to eventual D143.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!