How to run 6 cars simultaneously in carrera digital 143

• I have bought a carrera digital 143 set and also some accessories such as, 3 digital 2.4 GHz wireless controller, 6 slot cars and digital lap counter. Originally I want to use d132 but limited space then choose d143. However, is it any way I can run or setup or modify my d143 in order to be able to run 6 cars (instead of only 3 cars) simultaneously? Thanks.

• Greetings!

You may use the cars and the slot lanes, but it is not possible to run more than 3 cars with the d143 control unit.

You'll have to replace the d143 control unit and the d143 controllers by a d132 control unit and d132 controllers (recommended: wireless).

To run the cars with full speed, it is recommended to replace even the d143 receivers of the cars by d132 receivers, although they are larger. So it will be a lot of work to replace them. This is not mandatory, but necessary to use additional d132 features like autonomous cars, safety car and so on.

And please keep in mind: All warranty will be lost, of course.

Please refer to the search feature of this blog, you will find lots of threads dealing with these topics.

DD

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!