Posts by jerome78

Hello there,

Quick video showing my progress so far regarding my track building.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Take care

Hi Guys, Glad you like it.

Still a few weeks/months/years of work. It all depends on how far I wanna push it. Elevations, borders, fences, cleaning tracks, and small details.

Racing with a small variable power supply and carrera evolution regler. I might upgrade it.....i think I might need a lap counter as well.

Thank you very much and see you soon

Thank you !! I will try to do something nice. First attempt so it is not that easy !

Here is a 20s video to show you the state of my slot room. Messy isn't it ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a good day

Hi guys..

Didn't post for quite a long time.

I have been busy. Work in progress.

Hopefully, I will show you something 100% functional in a few weeks/months

See you

Files

• Capture.JPG

(70.63 kB, downloaded 21 times, last: )

Roland, your layout does have a deceiving look at first, but when you really look at it, it is obvious that his inside is pretty tough to handle.

What are his dimensions ? I guess 3m50 x 1.30m

With plastic track, you have to submit to the radiuses available, unless you create your own by cutting....and I haven't attempted this yet.

So, when it comes to my own layouts, if you do get a chance to look at them, please tell me where there are rooms for improvement.

I have made a V1, the actual track. Recently, I also designed a V2 that seems probably better to me and would probably deserve a try....

Thank you

Arkay : Nice wooden track you got there. :thumbup: Nice straight lines and a few technical curvy bits.

Minimalistic scenery but it looks very good. Hopefully, I will be able to do the same.

Next step will be the borders which are essential to run properly without magnet. I will take my time and I will have fun for sure !

pfuetze : I will give it a go. Fingers crossed.

[danke]

Hi Pfuetze,

Thanks for your kind reply. :thumbup:

I will probably go for plywood 6mm. Aquarium plates are tempting as well but I think it only comes in 5mm thickness...

The part that worries me are the elevated parts....If it is too tough, i might keep it flat with a single bridge.

Have a good day !

Greeting from France.

I am sorry I will use English. Hope this is ok.

Just a pic of my new project. I am not very skilled at building stuff so it is a tough one for me. Anyway, I am not sure I will "decorate it" . Just hoping it will be fully functional for non magnet racing....

Still a lot of work to do.....

Thank you !

Regards,

Files

• Capture12.JPG

(142.6 kB, downloaded 36 times, last: )