Beiträge von Tomkonh

Hi, same problem here. Did you guys solve the problem? I got second hand unit so warranty claim is no go for me. When I got the unit it worked, but after connecting to the app it asked for a firmware update. After the update the blue track is going into a short circuit after pressing throttle (with no car on it and without connecting to other track pieces). If I press the throttle about 10% then it still works. This is happening with remote controllers as well as with the cable controllers.

Hi, could you tell me what is the production date of your Go plus module, please? I have older one (second hand) and it stopped working after firmware update (done by the carrera ap). Reading here I see more users have the same issue. I am suspicious the older production batches have some problems with the update. Thank you.

Hi, same problem here. Bought used go plus controll module with remote contollers, worked perfectly untill connected to the app and the app installed a new firmware to the controll module. After that the red line still works but blue emits shortcircuit sound when pressing the throttle more than 10%. This is happening with the car on the track as well as without any car on the track, with cable controllers and remote controllers. This I do not understand - is there any current flowing if there is no car on the track and I press the throttle?