Beiträge von ilduca1960

Danke Harald.
    I saw this link, I understood that the most important sentence is
    "An der linken Seite gibt es eine Modulbuchse, die die selben Buchsen verwendet wie die Blackbox für die Regler. Und siehe da, sie ist auch fast so beschaltet. Die Original-D132 Buchse hat Anschlüsse für den Regler und welche, die für die Wireless Türme bzw. die Anschlussbox verwendet werden. Die nur für die Regler verwendet werden, sind bei der Redbox nicht beschaltet. Die anderen genau so wie bei der D132.
    Carrera könnte also über die Modulbuchse die Anzahl Regler erweitern. Die Autos und das Datenprotokoll sind ja schon dafür vorbereitet."

I translated with google and i could understand that this MODUL port could be potentially used for simple expansion to additional drivers (probably with the 30348 box) but actually this port is not enabled, is it correct?

We know that it is possible to install a Control Unit 132 and run 6 drivers on a 143 track. But this needs not only the new CU but also 6 speed controllers because the controllers of the 143 have a different connector.
    To make more simple the expansion, has anybody tried to attach simply to the MODUL port of a 143 Bkackbox the 3 speed controller expansion 30348 (for 132) that seems having the same connector of the MODUL port and use just three additional new controllers of the 132 on it?

Claudio